Preparing workers in industrial maintenance and mechatronics to enable world-class manufacturing
To be globally competitive, today’s manufacturers must use the latest technology based upon mechatronic design. For the gold-collar maintenance jobs of today, workers need new multi-discipline skills. The IMTC provides 24 x 7 x 365 e-learning opportunities and hands-on experience to acquire the needed skills.
Training for 21st century manufacturing
- High school career center program articulated
- Nationally recognized certificate with community college Industrial training
- Associate Degree
- Community college certificates
The IMTC works with local plant managers, state and federal officials, US and international trade associations and industry reps and educators from around the world to insure that programs are globally competitive.
Available Resources for Download
- Poster for Industrial Maintenance Training Center of Pennsylvania
- Industrial Maintenance Organization
- Industrial Maintenance Schematic
- Educational Credentials Pathway for Industrial Maintenance
- CTC Industrial Maintenance-Mechatronics Curriculum Diagram
- NCIST 200 Hour Curriculum Overview
- Projected Industrial Maintenance Jobs by Occupation in Berks and Lancaster Counties