- This event has passed.
HR Rocks & Workforce WOW: Current Workforce Trends and Local Resources to Level up Your Team with Lancaster SHRM
August 31 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$10
Join us for an evening of cocktails, connections, and recertification credit! This event is an opportunity to:
- Hear about the current state of workforce in Lancaster County
- Discover resources offered by LCWDB to grow and development your workforce
- Learn about economic development opportunities offered by EDC to support and expand local business
- Network with fellow LSHRM members and our partners at LCWDB and EDC
- Earn recertification credit
- Enjoy a beverage and a tasty treat as we say goodbye to summer and
- Win an AMAZING prize!
Doors open at 5:00 p.m. for attendees to mix and mingle. Beginning promptly at 5:30 p.m., EDC and LCWDB will present an update on the current state of Lancaster County’s workforce, including labor supply, employment rates, unemployment rates, workforce churn, and issues impacting key industry sectors in the County. The presentation will include an overview of LCWDB programs, services and funding resources available to employers to help them address current and future workforce needs, as well as funding opportunities through EDC to support business growth. Following the program, attendees will have a chance to speak directly with providers about programs and services of interest and share a drink with fellow attendees.