Requests for Proposals, Quotes, Concepts
Solicitation for In-School and Out-of-School Youth Services
On behalf of the Youth Council, the Lancaster County Workforce Investment Board is seeking qualified providers to operate two types of local programs for eligible WIA Title I youth.
- One RFP solicits a provider for in-school youth in their final year of high school with innovative, comprehensive school to career programs.
- Another RFP solicits a provider of case management, supportive, and job search services to out-of-school youth involved in activities at the PA CareerLink Lancaster County.
The solicitation covers the period 7/1/12-6/30/15 based on performance and available funding, and may be extended at the discretion of the WIB. Interested proposers may secure documentation related to the RFPs by clicking the links below.
- Legal notice
- Solicitation Letter for both projects
- In-School Youth Services request for proposals
- Out-of-School Youth Services request for proposals
Pre-proposal conferences will be held on 2/28/12 at 10am for the out-of-school RFP and 2pm for the in-school RFP in Suite 112, Liberty Place, 313 West Liberty Street, Lancaster PA 17603.
During the pre-prosal conferences, these additional materials that include instructions from WIB staff and questions from bidders were developed...
- Script of In-School Youth Presentation
- Questions and Answers from In-School Youth Presentation
- Script of Out-of-School Youth Presentation
- Questions and Answers from Out-of-School Youth Presentation
Proposals must be received in the WIB office by no later than 2 pm EDT 3/30/12.
Top 100 Hot Jobs in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Recently, the Lancaster County Workforce Investment Board announced the 2011-2012 edition of its Top 100 Hot Jobs in Lancaster, PA. This is a version of the High Priority Occupations list that is generated by the Center for Workforce Information and Analysis of the PA Department of Labor and Industry. It is different in that it includes projections for replacement jobs as well as jobs that come from growth or decline in the industry. The Top 100 Hot Jobs list is the operative list for determining training priorities in Lancaster County.
- Top 100 Hot Jobs in Lancaster County, PA (2011-2012)
- High Priority Occupations for Lancaster County, PA (2011-2012)