The 13th Annual Youth Career Summit was held at the Eden Resort & Suites on Tuesday, January 24, 2017. This event is sponsored by The Youth Council of Lancaster County Workforce Development Board. This year's theme was Engaging a Millennial Workforce.
Hope Schmids, Millersville University, was recognized for her contribution to the Youth Council of Lancaster County.
The panel discussion was facilitated by Benjamin Stiles, Ed.D., Lancaster County Career and Technology Center. The discussion centered on Engaging Tomorrow's Workforce: A Millennial Panel Discussion and included:
- Grayce Langheine - Organizational Development Manager, Turkey Hill Dairy
- Danielle Krebs - Marketing Coordinator, Demme Learning
- Timothy Purcell, Jr. - Staffing Specialist, The Performance Group
- Mandy Smith - Human Resources Generalist, Tel Hai Retirement Community
- Hunter Mengel - Student, Millersville University